MFM Toys SIGHT WORDS FISHING
Our game gives children opportunities to practice and master their sight words while also keeping them engaged and having fun.
● The child catches a fish, then reads the word on the fish in order to keep their catch.
● The novelty of catching the fish makes the game a favorite with children, and they will happily play independently.
How to Play!
● Set up the exercise by placing all the fish, word side down, on a table or the ground.
● Show the child how to catch a fish by dangling the fishing rod magnet near the fish's head to "catch" it, taking the fish off the line, and then reading the word.
● As the children play the game, if they get the word correct, they keep the fish, making a pile by their side.
● If they don't get the word correct, give the child some practice with the word. Then we return the fish to the pond for them to catch again later in the game.
● The game ends when all the fish are caught. For more repetition, you can go through all the caught fish. A game that creates fun opportunities for repetition and reinforcement of the Sight Words lessons. Hook a fish and read the word to keep your catch. Includes 90 Sight Words which are from Dolch & Fry List and Includes 4 Blank fishes to Write your own words. Words are printed in large font size for easy readability with young kids. Also include a guide chart to best make the most out of the Sight Word Fishing Activity.
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.